In honor of back-to-school.
calling me ugly isn’t even an insult because i know already
Jfc is Canadia even real
I live in Canada and I’m not even sure.
60 notes in and no one has noticed that I spelled Canada wrong…nailed it
It’s ok the leader of our country also thinks its Canadia.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
"for every hour you spend in class, you should be spending three hours studying" how bout i take a nap instead
|—||Lana Del Rey, Summertime Sadness (via only-lana-del-rey)|